Follow by Email

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The visibility and invisibility of librarians

An article solicited from me and edited by Library Journal's Josh Hadro showed up as today's "Library Link of the Day." The article itself is based on a panel talk I gave at BCR's 2010 Reference Renaissance, entitled "The Visibility and Invisibility of Librarians."

There are a few comments on it already. I did another version of this that will be coming out in a book of conference proceedings at the end of the year. I love the souped up chart they did from my original one.

1 comment:

Craig Seasholes said...

Library advocacy is every bit as important as the wide array of other tasks we put ourselves to. I'm glad Library Link of the Day picked up on this and forwarded it to wider readership. At the end of the day, or at the bottom line, "invisible" too often translates into "ignored".